Agnostic.com

34 9

Men's underwear

What do you feel is the more religious of men's underwear? growing up in church I was always a whitey tighty guy, which I believed to be more looming of fruitful. soon after abandoning the idea that God was interested in my undergarments, I wore boxers. Yet, they tended to ride up a lot, so finally I've converted to boxer briefs, which I much prefer now.... and they come in much more interesting colors and patterns, which is of course very important. what is your preference? thoughts and/or considerations?

• 15 votes
  • 51 votes
  • 5 votes
  • 16 votes
hankster 9 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Currently, my favorite is Fruit of the Loom breathable boxer briefs, mostly polyester and some spandex. They're cooler, stay dryer, keep things in place better, and very thin and close-fitting without feeling tight ,so resist bunching, even at the leg. Definitely my preference when working on physically demanding (often hot and sweaty) projects.

bingst Level 8 July 12, 2018

nice review. I myself prefer the starter brand, even though I've been wearing them a while.

I have been wearing that style (different brands) for about 4 or 5 years now. Very comfy. I originally bought them to wear under my wetsuit while surfing, as they were far better than trunks. And, I could slip on my wetsuit and not worry about exposure. Then I started wearing them regularly, and have ever since. They're a bit more expensive, but well worth it. I really like that there's virtually no bulk, or bunching.

Boxer briefs if a guy wears underwear, otherwise commando is hot too.

Commandos good unless you have to do anything athletic. which for me is anything not slow.

@hankster Really, anything physically demanding.

@bingst i like this...other person, "could you help me lift this couch?" me, "no I'm going commando."

@hankster hahahaha

No one has asked for photos to compare yet?

Commando=easy access. Lol

@MrLizard "Does that extra layer really make a difference."

When you are going up the leg of the shorts, yes, yes it does. lol

@MrLizard If we lived closer, I could show you. lol

Coming from my past experience there maybe some correlation. Lol

I hate boxers and Jockeys, I like something that keeps everything in place and out of my way.

When I saw "religious underwear" my first thought was Mormons.

Personally, I don't care what type (or any for that matter) that a man wears.

yeah we should consult them

I prefer none when I can get away with it

Stick to one color. Simplify, simplify.

that just takes all the fun out of it.

@hankster Thinking about the color of my underwear is not a decision I care to bother with. Minimalism is about way more than minimizing stuff. This is one small example.

@Mitch07102 well, there is nothing like minimalism to take all the fun out of stuff. can't be smiling. ?

Yeah, dark colors hide skidmarks.

@Condor5 So does proper hygiene

@Mitch07102 hey, nobody's perfect.

LOL
That's hilarious!

very serious stuff here...?

@hankster No banana hammock choice? So disappointed...

@RavenCT Thongs, not so much. G-string, okay. 😛

@bingst no anal floss... absolutely not for me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129014
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.