What kind of Atheist are you?

Choose?

• 65 votes
  • 2 votes
  • 31 votes
  • 11 votes
WeaZ 7 July 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm the kind that's always ready to stand up for reason and logic. I try to be polite while not pulling any punches. I'm ready to engage in respectful debate at all times. I have a growing disdain for the willfully delusional, and for those involved in child indoctrination.

I activley read History, and listen to Debates by Bart Erhman, Matt Dillahunty and videos about the Dark Ages, the Crusades, the Inquisition and which Mega Church is buying another Jet Plane for their Savior.
I passively don't go about and try and convert others, but will make them aware of certain practices and rites that were authentically Pagan but brought on board to appease the Multitude.
I did serve in the US Army but have not or ever will purchase a Gun since I was discharged 45 years ago. Fundamentalists are the true cause of Wars, Famine and Bigotry and Racism.

The best kind, of course!

Antitheist atheist

My bad. I'm a passive atheist. But that's close to being an agnostic, I think.

I’m active. I let people know when it’s appropriate (at least when I think it’s appropriate) and I support atheists and some atheist causes.

I don't know how to answer this since I'm militant sitting next to a mouthy god monger, then again, would watch my late dh mess around with chaos magic.

Been so spoiled with a very specific circle that jesus freaks...well they freak me out.
What with their "don't say goddammit in front of me" "must respect beliefs" blah blah blah. ugh

So it depends.

Qualia Level 8 July 12, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129398
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.