Agnostic.com

7 0

Respecting movies that are musicals

My friend claims to love musicals but when I asked about the sound of music there was no response. Am I in the right to faint when I heard that response? How could you not know about the sound of music?

MrChange 7 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The quickest way I know to get me to quit watching a movie is to start singing

Smh

Maybe his family have Nazis in the closet?

Like hostages or something?

@Paul4747 Yes, and clothes.

Not everyone likes that movie. But I suspect he was just trying to impress you by making that claim. Maybe he saw one once, and liked it.

She*

I hate musicals but I don't see how anyone could not know Sound of Music

Maybe just hates that movie. I could understand that. Or possibly is diabetic and has to avoid it, due to the high sugar/saccharine content?

Lol

26th Most popular musical movie on IMDB
[imdb.com]
Behind plenty I haven't heard of.

I think he is making false claims, probably just wants you to like him. Looks like you need to educate him!

Lol. Please note: my friend is a girl. Guys are able to who have friends that are girls without a relationship.

@chris26plus I never thought about the gender much when I replied and you didn’t indicate either way. Of course you can have friends of either sex, I do. I am even more surprised that it is a girl who hasn’t heard of Sound of Music!

@Marionville Exactly. I purposely hid the gender. I almost thought my profile said I am searching for men. Lol. Maybe I need to change my profile picture.lol. I'm not mad at your response because you are not the only one who assumed it was a man. Thank you for your response.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129595
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.