Agnostic.com

4 5

Did You Watch The Actual Witch Hunt Yesterday?

This is the sickest thing i have witnessed thus far from the Trump Party.
Now it is completely acceptable to discredit the intelligence community, and yet these people work to protect our country.
Such hypocrisy considering when people of color protest police brutality, it was considered disgrace and Un American. Peace Officers have a similar role as the intelligent community so how is it acceptable to criticize one and not the other?

twshield 8 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I think he handled himself well.

Can you imagine being selected to being one of his secret service protection detail...

Oh the incredible moral dilemma of that moment where you just think..nah screw him..not taking a bullet for that sack of shit...

@twshield

I wonder how long it will take to get America back on its moral feet..when this awful era is over..

Your President has set a low bar....

Trump has been ignoring all of the intelligence agencies , since before he was even sworn in . His entire concept , is his own personal greed , and has absolutely nothing to do with what is best for this country or any of our allies . And yet , I have friends who consider him great for the economy . I just don't see it .

@twshield Considering both Kennedy and Lincoln were assassinated , and the hate he's garnered , I'm surprised he's still here .

it's not acceptable man. there's nothing about this Administration that is. it's a traitorous group. it's more UnAmerican than I can Define. the greatest threat to this nation ever is the current Administration the current Congress and those that support this s***.

@twshield breitbart..... isn't that like Fox for the hardcore Nazi or something?

@twshield are you a National Inquirer subscriber? lol. ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129760
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.