Agnostic.com

4 1

LINK Donald Trump Kept the Queen Waiting for Tea | Vanity Fair

All in all the Orange Orang didn't botch things up as badly as he might have given his track record. Granted he did leave 92 year old woman standing in the heat for 15 minutes while he circled the 250,000 adoring fans gathered below his VTOL transport. Fortunately the old Battleaxe has seen it all before, from despots to dictators to real leaders and she handled it like the pro she is; jockeying Trump around like a poorly trained Corgi.

Surfpirate 9 July 13

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is not the first time that the Queen has had to put up with scummy world leaders.
[dailymail.co.uk]

Thank you, England. Thank you for showing leadership and demonstrating to the world that you will be joining those of us here in the United Stares who are standing up in opposition to this tyrant.

And thank you to Queen Elizabeth for showing more decorum than I possibly could have had it been me in your shoes.

I was interested to hear what you good people of the U.S thought of the demonstrations against him and the 'orange trump baby' blimp.

jacpod Level 8 July 14, 2018

I was pleased to see that the crowd of protesters in London was about the same size as the crowd of supporters that turned out when the Trumpster was inaugurated in Washington DC. The guy is so full of himself that he probably felt the protesters were part of his fan club. 😀

What a piece of shit!

Nah...shit at least serves a purpose.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:129936
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.