Agnostic.com

32 0

Do you like Christan music?

I am an ex Christan and I really loved listening to christian music to get me through hard times. I definitely will always appreciate the feel good vibes I got after a few songs. Did you ever listen to Christan music and if so do you still listen to certain songs or artists? I love Jeremy Camps voice lol The songs I still love no matter what are The Struggle by 10th Ave North, We Wont be Shaken by Building 429, and Oceans by Hillsong United. What about you?

• 14 votes
  • 35 votes
Cosmicowl_73 7 Jan 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

This is an area where I can't let my biases sway me. I love music so much...and in the end, good music is good music, regardless of its origin. The power to conjure up inspiring or tragic (and beautiful) emotion through song is not exclusive to any creed.

Even when I was a believer, I despised most Christian Contemp, rock, or pop. I did feel connected the past when singing old hymns with the congregation though.

I used to love the band Crucified and that song from FFH, one of these days. I guess that i still like the music, but the lyrics make me laugh

No, I don't like Christian music.

I like music.

If it is a good song, but happens to have Christian subject matter in the lyrics, I may like it if the Christian subject matter is subtle, not "in your face." So I don't automatically write-off songs that have a Christian bent to them, but if it's too thick then I simply cannot listen to it.

I listen to Christain music. It's like an addiction to me lol. I always listen to peace fm in my car and they always have cool Christain music on play. I don't believe the lyrics but the melodies and beats are mesmerizing, and sometimes the lyrics can be comforting

obis Level 6 Jan 14, 2018

The devil has better music \m/

This is one that needs more than an either/or. Most classical music was originally religious music. I grew up on old time gospel music at Christmas. I still love to hear some of them. They remind them of my youth and my father.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13072
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.