Agnostic.com

2 1

FOLLOWING
Still not sure about the reasons/protocol to 'follow' someone. Something about it feels vaguely stalky. Have followed two women, after one followed me first, and another woman followed me too. Not sure how much more I should do. Whatcha'all think?

kmdskit3 8 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Following just means you see everything that person posts There is nothing bad about it.

Yeah, I've kinda embraced it now. I even would like to follow other's comments too.

A fellow over thinker perhaps? Primarily I joined to meet a like minded woman, spark a romance, and sail off into the sunset together. The over thinker in me doesn't like the term follow either but it's just an organizational tool to help us keep up with the people we find interesting. That's my take on it anyway.

@Fearlessfreep Sure, probably some over thinking but mostly figuring out this digital space and have never done online dating either.

That's exactly why I follow people - I think they are interesting, funny, or write well and insightfully. THAT SAID, I have no clue what it means in practice. Their posts or comments so far have not shown up separately or highlighted from any others. <shrug>

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13117
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.