Agnostic.com

8 0

Hi, are there any Sam Harris fans here? He is coming to Philly soon and would love someone to come along with me!

legshowoff 5 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

The tickets are usually kinda expensive for my taste... as much as I like him.

They are....you can sit in the back for 40bucks...but likely this tour will soon be on youtube. I may not go unless someone else joins me.

I just finished his book FREE WILL. It was excellent. He said a lot of things that I have been saying for the last 50 years, sometimes almost word for word. I'm seeing my lawyer Monday about sueing him for plagerism. Just kidding. 🙂 🙂

I would absolutely LOVE to join you, but I'm so broke! I just had to take out a personal loan to pay my property taxes! 😟 And my lifestyle is super lean, I'm not out blowing money left and right. 😟

I'm a fan, but not in Philly 😟

I'm a fan. Loved "Waking Up". The notion of multiple consciousnesses residing within our minds us fascinating. Alas, I'm in Kansas and can't make it. Enjoy!

I'm a total Sam Harris fan, have all his books--but Philly is 650-mile drive from where I live in Kentucky. Ask him if he's coming to Lexington. LOL

Fan, but not in Philly. I enjoy the podcasts.

I love his theories about free will.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13186
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.