Agnostic.com

14 2

Do you think God supports a sports team?

#god
nlcperk 5 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I do not know anyone with that name, so I cannot say. Who is that God you are referring to here and what is his last name?

It's probably the fuckin dallas cowboys or new england patriarchs, tom brady is the head disciple.

I have heard said that there are those who said that god is on the side of the big battalions. I'm not sure what kind of logic they used to arrive at that statement..

Yes, God supports a Sport team. They are called the San Antonio Spurs and his only son, Spurs Jesus blesses the team. Check out Spurs Jesus (@spursjesus): [twitter.com] LOL

New England Patriots but I don't mind. Coach Belichick agent is the devil so it evens out.

God is clearly a cycling fan, and created France purely so that the most beautiful sporting event in history could take place there. (Most of France, anyway - Mont Ventoux is the devil's work.)

Jnei Level 8 Jan 6, 2018

Hah! No.

Baseball!!! .... Astros! Theres style in baseball. Basketball is skill... football is valor and just awesome... all sports are wonderful.

Nope, no God so it can't support anything

I asked a religious Christian body builder, "If I could dedicate 20 hours a week to getting in shape, how many of those hours should I spend in the gym and how many in church?" He was not happy.

No but if he did-if there was a god -I don't think he would know baseball from football. LOL

Here in Texas we reckon them Cowboys only been doin poor and such cause some flower lovin homosexuals are on the team and god be doin em some punishment. Elsewise we'd be the greatest sports team on earth.

Why'd that god damned god go and make em gay?

@DJVJ311 hear now them be choosen it. God don't tell nobody to go off and be doin the gay...not sure I can keep a straight face for this much longer

Every week he obviously supported the teams who won. Hence all the "thank you God" you hear from the winning players.

@DangerDave or he was punishing the opposing team for drugs, girls, pride, or kneeling during the anthem...

Since no gods exist, I'm going to say NO.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13208
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.