Agnostic.com

2 5

We are living in an exciting time so much to learn and enjoy. I hope anyone who is struggling now will try and look for answers. I wish I had in the past instead of giving up and giving in to situations that were unhealthy for me. There are support groups for literally everything now online. I can promise you it does get better. Comedy saved me, I forgot how much I enjoy silly stuff and awful puns. Lol

Julieanne08 4 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hi Julieanne08 ! Comedy, that is the irony and craziness of everyday life has enabled me to cope, and be happy. Like you, I gave in to some things I regret, but wisdom, and humor have slowly changed things for the better.
Enjoy ! This is not a dress rehearsal !

There are all kinds of groups out there and on line. You have friends in this freethinker community. Don't be afraid to ask for help.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13254
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.