Agnostic.com

5 3

There's 3 ways to log out. The best way is to click log out. That means you can log back in. The 1 that says delete your account will do just that and you start fresh with zero points if you ever decide to come back. Now there's 1 that says pause your account. Be careful of that one. I suggest you never touch it. You could spend some time trying to get back to who you were originally. You can learn a lesson from me...lol.

BucketlistBob 8 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Thank You for the warning, much appreciated. So the rumors about the rapture were only rumors.

lol What exactly happened?

When I touched pause... at that particular moment it wiped me out. It took 2 days to get back in as BucketlistBob...Whoa!

Welcome back

Thank you...

I was wondering why you were removed from my follllowing and followers list .Happy your back

Oh no.....

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13281
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.