Agnostic.com

7 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ther are some nutballs in this world for sure.

azzow2 Level 9 July 17, 2018

I agree that the energy level helped calm the cat down. Animals (humans included) react based on the energy around them. Think about it - if you go into a place where everything is hectic, people are angry, there's loud indecipherable noises, you're more likely to react with anxiety or anger than you would with calmness. So while the woman is probably delusional about the telepathy (no more so than Christians who pray "in the spirit" ), remaining calm - like stoned calm - is most likely what kept her from being mauled. The cat's adrenaline was already spiked from escaping the fires, so once she calmed down, she crashed.

@Bendog no. Is it supposed to still be around? The 70s were before my time.

@Bendog
You mean there's one here in the Great Bap-ticostal State? I figured they would be boycotting anything having to do with the Big Bang.

Is this fake news???? ????

People are getting smarter. This is weird to a stable mind today, but was common place 200 years ago.

Hmmmm?

Is "telepathy" the name of her gun?

Mokvon Level 8 July 18, 2018

She sounds like a loon that just happens to know how to approach animals. Her actions were somewhat appropriate (calm, squinting eyes, not oanicking), but she doesn’t understand what she was actually doing. Ai, what a weirdo!

Call professor X!

I think Thundercats would’ve been more appropriate ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133268
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.