Agnostic.com

6 5

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

6 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Right up there at the top of the most appalling things I've read today. Got to vote blue and take back control of the house and senate.

I don't believe in Hell, but if there is one, I hope there is a special place in it for your Republican Party.

They are all for state's rights.......until the states do things they do not like, then it is punishment time.

We are SO fucked.

This is a fine example of why I loath the Christian faith. They are one of the biggest groups of hypocrites and arrogance out there. Who are they to determine who can or cannot get an adoption? Who are they to tell someone that they cannot have access to abortions? Who are they to determine who can and cannot get married? These kinds of people really piss me off. They need to keep their stupid religion to themselves. Let people live their lives as they see fit as long as they are not being violent to anyone else. Hell, most of their stories are nothing more than simple, misguided stories and stupid myths stolen from another religion to further their cause. The only reason why Christianity is still around like it is today is because it had a good marketing department in the Roman Empire and was spread across the world by the point of a sword. They infuriate me.

wtf

weeman Level 7 July 17, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133373
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.