Agnostic.com

5 3

What do you have or does it got you?

What would live forever would feed forever. What do you have or does it got you? What would live forever, what is life? Where does it take us and does it care? On we must go, it whispers to every pore as every atom throbs, so do our cells. As rushes our blood so too our neurons pulse, As the light must move or escape to oblivion, life propels, ejects itself, inseminates every moribund thing unto itself. The cares and woes of dust, now smote with urgent need on how to live forever and how to ever feed. It's need to have us want that it may drive us on to harness every atom in ouroboric thrall.

CapriKious 7 Jan 6

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

What??? Yeah im a dimwit,but that looks and sound like a bunch of "gobbly gigy goo!" Is that some kinda philosophical poetry?

It is for you what it is for others, What you may make of it.

Personally, I am in favour of plain English!

Personally, What use is English, plain or flavored?

Things are un8mportant. I have lots of nice things, paperweight and music box collections, nice home, etc etc etc. But I could walk away with my dogs and meds and not look back. One of the things I learned at 19 is that "things" are a trap, and never forgot it.

Our bodies resonates at 528 hertz that might be the undulation you are referring to. The composition of our bodies are dictated by our environment atmosphere and gravity. We chose to measure time most never put together that time is a man created equation, time is measured to us as a gravitational measurement. In other words our time measurement is an earthbound quantity. In space time takes a totally different meaning on larger planets time would be longer on smaller time would be less. As for unending existence we know that even the stars have a exposition and can only burn for a relative short time relating to the age of the universe, there is that pesky time reference again (age) The people that have a different grasp on time are the Hopi indians. Their concept is interesting, difficult to understand when you first learn about it.

Cool! Very well stated and described.

@icolan I might disagree. Accepting that there is only now, no past to regret, no future to worry about, renders clocks useless and deceptive. I realize that is too woo woo (nonsensical) for strictly scientific minds though, right now at least, until they catch up. (-;

@icolan If this is the case what point to the chronographers start synchronizing time in space from?

What is a Hertz? The answer is the puzzle, or it is not.

@icolan Looked this up thought to share:Fundamental to these precise measurements are atomic clocks. By measuring very stable and precise frequencies of light emitted by certain atoms (examples include hydrogen, cesium, rubidium and, for DSAC, mercury), an atomic clock can regulate the time kept by a more traditional mechanical (quartz crystal) clock. It’s like a tuning fork for timekeeping. The result is a clock system that can be ultra stable over decades.

@icolan Something like how to measure time in space with zero gravity.

Ouroboric thrall is the metaphysical equivalent of entropy. If we look at plants, we see natural selection and natural evolution. We see no mind involved.We see birth and death in an endless cycle until the supply line ends... if it ends. We suspect (based on known science) that it will end. But, that is truly just speculation on our part.

Duke Level 8 Jan 7, 2018

Your first sentence was more of that ,im so smart,I can use fancy words that nobody understands,or uses in every day life, but then you dumbed it down so a hayseed like me could understand. Thanks pawdner!

@icolan There are two definitions of metaphysics. One deals with abstract philosophical studies. The other is concerned with the fundamental nature of reality and being and analyzes the generic traits manifested by existences of any kind. The latter is more of the concept I was using. If it doesn't sit well with you, disregard it. No offense was intended.

@icolan Hey... thanks for reading my crap. LOL

Endless cycle till it ends. Yea maan

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13339
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.