Agnostic.com

31 2

Would you rather have friends or fans?

EmeraldJewel 7 July 18

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

31 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Friends. Any day of the week.

Friends. I've made it as far as very, very low grade infamy, and having random people accost you in the street is a thoroughly weird experience.

Fans is best, a friend can turn on you unless they are very close

DAMIET Level 4 July 18, 2018

friends. May be relocating with Dan and will need to make friends in the Albany, NY area.

Being an occasional performer, I'm fortunate to have both friends and fans !

Fans, friends get tired and stop circulating air no matter how much electricity you give them.

Friends... definitely!

friends

weeman Level 7 July 18, 2018

Friends. Fans are only after you because of your fame. And fame brings with it lots of everyday issues, like not being able to do normal things without everyone getting on your case.

kinimd Level 2 July 18, 2018

Friends for sure but fans would make me feel uncomfortable.

Friends are better any day... it’s fun to get some fans as a guitarist but where are they now? ...and my best friends can’t comprehend how I ever had fans🙂

It can be fun to have a number of casual acquaintences that you can just pal around with - you don't lose any sleep when they finally wander off the reservation....I suspect for most people - the number of true friends can be counted on one hand.

It can be fun to have a number of casual acquaintences that you can just pal around with - you don't lose any sleep when they finally wander off the reservation....I suspect for most people - the number of true friends can be counted on one hand.

I just want hoes

gardening is fun

@weeman

Yup.

In the UK the word is "slag" I think.

@DZhukovin yes aware of it not one i use

@weeman

Which one do you use?

I do not want any fans.

I'm a fan of Walt.

I don't understand why I would even want to have fans.
What does having fans actually do for anyone?

Have a fan ever loan you money?

Has a friend ever paid you back?

@Anonbene Yes but I don't always take the money back. Charity is charity, a favor is a favor, a loan is a loan. I recognize those that can not accept charity... never humiliate a friend.

A/C is much better than fans.

Fans just blow hot air around.

The human ones too.

Worthless.

Lying on my death bed I doubt I'd be giving a thought to fans. It's true friends and family that enrich life.

I'm a fan of my friends.

Fans???... I am not a rock star !! ????

Friends for sure, but friends who stick around not just a friend or friends during good tines, Fans can be a tricky and obsessive thing, not recall having them or a Stalker lols

2-3 very close friends, the rest just fans. I don't need more 🙂

Friends...however I have very few that I would consider real ftiends

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:133642
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.