Agnostic.com

7 4

I absolutely love the level of thinking/writing on here, the provocative posts, in fact...so glad to be here!
But I will say that to me, one of the huge "perks" of atheism is the freedom from worry over someone else's approval! And maybe it is the nature of the site, but some questions seem to be seeking the same kind of "approval" demanded by formal religions.
So, I just want to encourage those of you still worrying to relax & enjoy life, live the Golden Rule and be happy!

AnneWimsey 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I agree. I also like the freedom and perspective that being a thinking old coot gives me.

Well said, I agree completely.

Through the good times and the bad time, I try to always find the positive. To me, happiness is a choice and I am fortunate to be able to do so.

Thank you for the encouragement, it's always nice to be reminded. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Jan 7, 2018

Well-said Anne and...hear, hear!!

Don't worry be happy is what we're all about - LOL. We need some reggae here!

Wise words 🙂

Admin Level 9 Jan 7, 2018
Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13413
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.