Agnostic.com

43 5

Imagine you could say "take me to Hell" into your GPS. Where on the map would it lead you?

So, what real destination would be your personal Hell?

silvereyes 8 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

43 comments (26 - 43)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Luton! Oh, wait a minute, that's where I live!

MetroHealth Medical Center 9th floor Stroke unit.

Oh wait, I mean the entire state of Alabama, where being a child molester just barely disqualifies you from being elected to the US Senate.

Oh hell! It's Monday again

altus

turf Level 5 Jan 7, 2018

A rap hip hop Luke Bryan music festival

Some orphanage in the middle east or in Africa.

That is in Michigan well hell's kitchen anyway. Think that some place that stays cold would be misery for me. I can tolerate heat in fact I thrive in the heat, most people I know would rather be cold than hot. May be I am unusual .

In all seriousness, my real destination of personal Hell would be the experiences I had while fighting in the Desert Storm theater of war.

Hell was really, right here on earth. In biblical times they actually had deep pits where they burn the criminal to death, they called it hell. In those times people died before age 30, that was a living hell on its own.

Anywhere on the Los Angeles area not-so-Expressways.

The White House.

Texas. Though I was born and raised there, I have no desire to go back.

I've been to a place called Heck in the UK, it was quite nice actually. If I were in a DeLorean doing 88mph the sat nave would take me back to 2008 and make me relive it all over again.

Dav87 Level 6 Jan 7, 2018

Here.

Strait to hell in a hand basked that does not exist.

Zur Höll... Burggasse 8, 91541 Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Germany
Lovely and raucous bar/restaurant that I visited with some friends when I lived in Germany.
My version of hell is where all my friends are. It's fabulous! Heaven, on the other hand... ugh!

The White House!!!

...and that's my SECOND choice!

A journey through my mind, perhaps. Or a direct route to my job.

NO SHIT.....isn't it great how everybody fucking hates each other??? And the high money makers are a bunch of phony lying asshole. I used to work at MOTOROLA, what a bunch of back stabber.....WTF...... the more money they make, the cheaper they are. Cheap fuckers, just go to lunch with them and see how much money they leave for a tip. OMG

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13417
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.