Agnostic.com

104 6

Very first concert you attended?

Dew25 7 July 19

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

104 comments (51 - 75)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

J Geils Band

Black Sabbath in 1973

I saw Harry Chapin in may of 1977 in seattle. He even kissed my cheek.

Heart in 1985.. I think??

The Beatles in the Cavern Liverpool. I was particularly taken with John Lennon.

I saw Harry Chapin in the summer of 1977 in seattle wa.

The Beatles at the Cow Palace in San Francisco.

Love Harry Chapin. Especially when he used the electronic cello on some of his songs.

Harry Chapin, summer of 1977 at Alpine Valley, WI.

I actually didn't start going to conferts until much later in life. My first was Aerosmith. Have enjoyed Pink Floyd, ZZ Top, Cher, Cyndi Lauper, and lots of Blue October since then.

Jefferson Airplane at New Orleans Opera House in 1967.

The first time I got to see my son perform live (a metal head) I thought I recognized his t-shirt but couldn't quite make it out. On the first break we met at the bar to share a couple shots....he was wearing my first concert t-shirt. Bee Gees!!! omg - so funny!!!!

Tri3xy Level 3 July 20, 2018

Super Tramp Fresno Calif 1977

Chicago symphony orchestra.
Oh. Lest I appear "elitist" a rock concert large venue? would be, Stones at the Amphetheatre . A sports venue. Didn't matter. They rocked it anyway. They were very young then

Not really a concert, more of a show but The Nitty Gritty Dirt Band or Sunny and Share at the Whiskey a Go Go in Hollywood mid to late '60s. My memory is a bit foggy from that period.

ah so many here got to go to so many great concerts i can't remeber my 1st but would have loved to see abba leonard cohen david bowie the beatles (obviously who wouldnt) not the stones tho never got into them at all to name but a few

weeman Level 7 July 19, 2018

1979, Spartan Stadium, San Jose, CA. Blue Oyster Cult, Cheap Trick, Pat Travers, and some no-name band called Shakin Street. BOC headlined.

Classical - probably Barber of Seville when I was 10. Rock - World Series of Rock at Cleveland Stadium, 1973! AMAZING!

When I was 16 in 1982, Journey. Opening act was Bryan Adams.

That was my second concert (of my own choosing) and the second time I saw Bryan Adams.

I honestly don't recall. My mother dragged me to so many as a kid, I don't know which one was first. I saw Helen Reddy, Charlie Pride, Mel Tillis, and Frankee Vallee and the Four Seasons. That last one, I think, was the last one I let her take me to. The first concert I CHOSE to go to was Foreigner with Bryan Adams opening.

Fucking Motley Crue. Dr Feelgood tour, ugh... 😟 shhhh, don’t tell anyone

Monsters of rock, rock festival 1984.

Slayer

America in early '73 on the Homecoming tour.

Rage Against the Machine, Evil Empire Tour, September 1997, Irvine, CA
I was 16 years old.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:134518
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.