Agnostic.com

7 1

Has anyone seen the commercial for the Wonder Bible. An audio version of the bible for believers? Are they getting desperate or what? Do Holy Rollers actually buy these contraptions.

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am thankful that I don't have cable TV and therefore do not have to watch commercials.

Too bad you're missing the Ron Reagan commercial. "Atheist and not afraid of burning in hell" It's been getting a lot of memberships to FFRF. (pst. I don't have commercial TV either)

I've seen it, It's been running a lot on MSNBC oddly enough.

Oh my God I did, I couldn't stop laughing. What the hell is the point? XD

You, too, can never be more than 3' from sanctimonious claptrap! Yippee!

I did.... And I agree with you. Desperation is engulfing them.

I did.... And I agree with you. Desperation is engulfing them.

It's too bad the audio books can't be hacked, so listeners could hear the monotone version that ignores punctuation and pauses for new verses; the version where some words are arbitrarily emphasized at random and others are mumbled; and the one where the words "as if that ever really happened, amirght?" are added to every audio session.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13484
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.