Agnostic.com

28 5

Trumps first year

After 8 years of Obama Americans were fed up with the democrats, who lost over 1000 seats at the state and federal level while Obama was in office and elected Donald Trump as president. Trump has already done away with over 800 Obama era regulations, the economy is picking up, the stock market is at record levels and unemployment is lower than it’s been in years. Do you approve or disapprove of Trumps performance during his first year?

• 11 votes
  • 64 votes
Trajan61 8 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Nobody with the slightest sense of reason or decency has managed to understand yet how anyone could put this self-obsessed, vile, racist, misogynist, and clearly incompetent embarrassment of the human species into that position.

It is easy to turn around the economy when you max out your credit cards with tax breaks deregulation etc. All you are doing is passing the buck to the next administration. Sorry folks in the US of A but you have 13 trillion dollars of debt and rising. What happens when the rest of the world calls in your markers?

Obama doubled the national debt. Trump’s at least trying to stimulate the economy to try to outgrow the debt.

@Trajan61 That would be hard not to if you look at this [usdebtclock.org]

@Trajan61 And sorry I said 13 trillion It`s 20. 13 was what George W left it at

I don't agree or disagree. I still don't like what he says sometimes.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13505
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.