Agnostic.com

16 4

Does cloudy, rainy weather make you tired?

I do enjoy the rain, but sometime I do have to admit when it is cloudy and dark outside, it makes me tired at times. Bright sunny, blue sky days makes fills me with a bunch of energy.

EmeraldJewel 7 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

You do need light...
But, I am a fan of dark dreary rainy days too.

I loved rainy days as a child and still do... I still like to get wet... as a child used to play in the rain... Freedom!!!

It's probably the barometric pressure. It seems to affect some folks more than others.

Definitely need sun-seasonal disorder.

Not tired, just un-motivated. Sunshine just the opposite.

I like variety. I do like dark, rainy days but not all the time. I heard someone say when I was a kid that rainy days are good for school work. Who knows?

I love rainy days. I used to be a runner, and one of the best runs I ever had was in a downpour.

I used to live in the Pacific Northwest, Seattle/Tacoma/Everett area. Yeah sometimes the dark days got me down. Truthfully, I am happier on cloudy days right now. It means I won't have the sun in my eyes when I drive to and from work.

You just made a good point.

Cold sunny days for me.

I can get very depressed this time of year.

That’s no fun.

I love those days, I live in a mostly hot dry area, so rain and cool air is a chance to relax, and sleep is fine.

I get sad in winter weather i hate it

Nope, rain in Australia is always welcome, even in 2011. For those who know, Grantham was my local pub.

Cloudy rainy weather gives me a chance to take a break from my outside activities and to do some extra reading which I tend to fall back on ,so it can be positive in some respects

Its the best time to sleep or snuggle I prefer sleep

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13512
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.