Agnostic.com

41 1

If you could travel anywhere for free right now where would you go?

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Honestly, given the temps in Wisconsin recently, anywhere warm, progressively minded, and with decent nightlife.

Dankil depression Ethiopia

Ewket Level 4 Jan 7, 2018

Probably Iceland.
Go figure. 🙂

Round trip?
The past, to educate my younger self what my older self knows (especially about relationships). With an almanac in tow!
Lol

Auchenbrech Scotland.

Machu Picchu is at the top of my bucket list.

London, England. They speak English there.

Vulcan.

The moon! Australia would be a fun Earthly place to go.

If you are talking about earthly destination I pick Australia. No limits on space travel as far away from the greed on this planet as I could get.

Salem, Oregon...but I would have to have one more caveat...someone to watch the homestead and me mums while I was gone...so I can get my back piece done...

Cuenca, Ecuador because it is very near the equator. I am told it has all four seasons in one day. It is on my bucket list to visit.

That sounds wild! Never heard of that happening. I hope you get to experience it!

When the tRUMPies start putting on uniforms, Cuenca is one of the places I'd think about moving to.

@BikerDude50 have you been there?

@btroje Not yet, but when I take my Machu Picchu trip, I aim to go to Cuenca afterwards, maybe take Spanish classes there for a while, and see how I like it. I've heard good things about it.

If it were not for the terrorists in the area ,I would go to Egypt and tour the pyramids and surrounding areas

California, because legal weed.

Not in Georgia yet???

no apparently your wonderful feds are about to go on a rampage attacking alll the weed businesses coz as you know it is still illegal in federal jurisdiction contrary to the law obama signed 3 years ago. Just lovely isn't it ?

@Buddha Nope. Just a convoluted and extremely limited medical option.

@markdevenish They aren't my "wonderful feds". Several lawsuits have already been filed against Sessions. Several states are pressing for a change in federal legislation. Hope is not lost. The fight continues.

Somewhere warm.

skado Level 9 Jan 7, 2018

Prague.

Jnei Level 8 Jan 7, 2018

Been there. If you like medieval architecture it's absolutely beautiful.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13515
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.