Agnostic.com

41 1

If you could travel anywhere for free right now where would you go?

sassygirl3869 9 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

41 comments (26 - 41)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ireland,hands down.

New Zealand

gearl Level 8 Jan 7, 2018

Walk the streets of Northampton that elected Charles Bradlaugh 5 times jailed for refusing to swear to gawd AND QUEEN our British Atheist hero

Costa Rica or Thailand

id stay here I hate travelling

Machu Picchu! Yep, I said it! ❤

EVERYWHERE

Cairns in Northern Queensland Australia.

Macho Pecho or Africa to close to call.

I've been a lot of places, However two places I never got to is Antarctica and Africa to see the wildebeest migration across the Mara river.

If I could only choose one place it would be Myanmar to visit my newly realized sister.

New Zealand or Australia.. always had a fascination for the outback and the lifestyle there.

South Island of New Zealand. I've wanted to go forever.

Monet's garden in Giverny, France, where he painted his Water Lilies.

Tricky but I choose a black hole and see for myself what's the other end have to offer.

Well, I would love to go to that fictional country from the Peter Pan cartoon, where everyone becomes children again, where you don't have to get up every day to work, where you don't need to earn money, where you don't need to be someone you are not, where you don't need to be responsible and worry about tomorrow. How I miss my childhood. Probably the country of Peter Pan is the only place where I would like to get to escape from the everyday life in which I live. I go to work every day, which I hate, in the morning I get up tired and go to the train station, where I wait for the train to the city, which is always late and I go to [dbauskunft.net] to find out how long it takes for a late train to arrive. And then I spend the whole day talking to people who I don't like and again I come home on a late train.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13515
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.