Agnostic.com

57 15

So.. Ummmm... If you don’t mind my asking, what are your names? I know some of your names for obvious reasons, but not many. And I figured enough of us have been here a while, first names might be nice? If not, that’s cool too. Rock to your own beat 🙂

I’m Amy. It’s been a pleasure hanging out with you all.

AMGT 8 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Scotto

skado Level 9 Jan 8, 2018

I'm Rick.

Bobbie

barb

Hi Barb.

@sassygirl3869 hello there Lisa!

I am Hector to all of you... my pleasure and honor to be your acquaintance.

Hi Amy......my user name is Jasen, the Jas is the abbreviation for James, the E is my middle initial, and the N is the first letter of my last name. So, Jim here, and I say Hi, and thanks for the posts......

jasen Level 8 Jan 8, 2018

My username is an anagram of my first and last name. Whoever unscrambles it first gets a prize 😉

Kaye?

Winner winner chicken dinner! 😀

@evestrat fully 40% of American women have Kay as a middle name.

@SteveB I see your South Park, and I raise you my head whipping around every time I heard someone say "okay"...until I got burned out enough to basically stop responding to my own name!

So you are fully Kaye Stein?

Ian

I could say Bodsworth which is the 1st name of my alias, but sadly I am boring, just Lew.

Hi Amy! I'm Cleveland and you can listen to the music that I compose here:

😉

@AMGT Funk? Who?

@AMGT, thank you for listening. The post I made is to my playlist which has over 20 songs that I've written. 😀

I’m Radu

I'm Tom, as in William Thomas. I started going by my initials several years ago while online because there are too many Tom Sharpes out there but I've only seen one other W.T. Sharpe.

Kenny

Duke Level 8 Jan 8, 2018

Hi Amy, I’m Maureen 🙂

Hi Maureen.

Nope. Never. Not fond of that name. 😉

@Sassygirl Hi Lisa 🙂

My name is Sandy which is short for Alexandra. However as a budding and so far unsuccessful Mathematics writer my pen name is Ruby Cube. As an amateur singer my name is Sandy Grounder - people born in my home town are known as Sandgrounders, a type of sea bird. I was born about 20 miles away and this way nobody can accuse me of using the name Sandgrounder, which I don't ha ha!

Hey Sandy, that is my daughters name aoslo, in her case, Kassandra.

Hi Amy-I'm actually Lisa.

Sassy is my Shepherd's name. I present the real Sassy

Hi Lisa 🙂

I go by the name Dave

dc65 Level 7 Jan 8, 2018

Larry Carter Center pleased to sing Amy whatcha gonna do for a while maybe longer if I could splice the lyrics for fun

Please to meet everyone, I am Glenn.

Brian. Glad to get to know you all better 🙂 Thanks for the thread, Amy.

@AMGT Brain. Is that a compliment? 🙂

David

Aaron

Hi, Amy!

I really am Lauren.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13537
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.