Agnostic.com

57 15

So.. Ummmm... If you donโ€™t mind my asking, what are your names? I know some of your names for obvious reasons, but not many. And I figured enough of us have been here a while, first names might be nice? If not, thatโ€™s cool too. Rock to your own beat ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™m Amy. Itโ€™s been a pleasure hanging out with you all.

AMGT 8 Jan 7

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I am Hector to all of you... my pleasure and honor to be your acquaintance.

barb

Hi Barb.

@sassygirl3869 hello there Lisa!

My name is Sandy which is short for Alexandra. However as a budding and so far unsuccessful Mathematics writer my pen name is Ruby Cube. As an amateur singer my name is Sandy Grounder - people born in my home town are known as Sandgrounders, a type of sea bird. I was born about 20 miles away and this way nobody can accuse me of using the name Sandgrounder, which I don't ha ha!

Hey Sandy, that is my daughters name aoslo, in her case, Kassandra.

I'm Rick.

Hi Amy-I'm actually Lisa.

Sassy is my Shepherd's name. I present the real Sassy

Hi Lisa ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Amy, Iโ€™m Maureen ๐Ÿ™‚

Hi Maureen.

Nope. Never. Not fond of that name. ๐Ÿ˜‰

@Sassygirl Hi Lisa ๐Ÿ™‚

Bobbie

Scotto

skado Level 9 Jan 8, 2018

My username is an anagram of my first and last name. Whoever unscrambles it first gets a prize ๐Ÿ˜‰

Kaye?

Winner winner chicken dinner! ๐Ÿ˜€

@evestrat fully 40% of American women have Kay as a middle name.

@SteveB I see your South Park, and I raise you my head whipping around every time I heard someone say "okay"...until I got burned out enough to basically stop responding to my own name!

So you are fully Kaye Stein?

Hi Amy, I'm Paul ๐Ÿ˜‰

Hi Paul.

@sassygirl3869 Hi, Lisa. ๐Ÿ™‚

Joanne is my middle name. Pamela is my first name.

Gordon (G if you're nasty????). Nice to meet you Amy!

David

Please to meet everyone, I am Glenn.

Larry Carter Center pleased to sing Amy whatcha gonna do for a while maybe longer if I could splice the lyrics for fun

Ian

I'm gary I'm in Scotland and it's nice to hang with you as well

@AMGT what do you like to do to chill pal

@AMGT awww kool say hi from me

I'm Joseph!

@AMGT Thank you - It's great to be here

I'm horrible at remembering names, so if I forget anyone, please don't take it personally.

@SteveB I might have to make a PDF or something of these pages. If so I can post it here,

Me also. Sometimes I feel like it's pathological with me!

RAVENWOLF is my tribal name, for family and activities on the rez in N.C. Roy is my what my adopted parents gave me at birth. Maternal side of birth famy was allowed to keep contact and educate me on my heritage as Cherokee and Lakota, and a member of the largest.of clans, the Wolf.

Hi Amy! I'm Juanita.

Hi, Amy!

I really am Lauren.

Aaron

Brian. Glad to get to know you all better ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks for the thread, Amy.

@AMGT Brain. Is that a compliment? ๐Ÿ™‚

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13537
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.