Agnostic.com

7 0

LINK GOP Candidate Normalizes Pedophilia Because The Bible

Using the bible to justify pedophiles....

snytiger6 9 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Unholy crap. I'm ashamed of my entire state.

I have hundreds of people like this guy in my supervision behind bars, and it's the sex offenders who, for some reason, seem to be the most religious of them all. My theory is that they know there's no earthly excuse for what they do, so they're hoping for a supernatural one.

They also use the bible and threats of punishment from god to terrify children into passive acquiescence. It i.s next to impossible to get even social workers to believe complaints against elders in a church. The child can find him or her self branded a liar or worse.

I often think that some people cling so strongly to religion simply because they want the extra thrill and Adrenalin rush they feel when they are being "bad" or "naughty". That rush intensifies their sexual pleasure. They just arent' interested in normal sex without that rush they get from being "bad" or "naughty." The wrongness of what they are doing is the turn on that thrills them. I had to do a hell of a lot of reading and contemplating before I could wrap my mind around the concept.

Wasn't michael jackson mascarading as a jehova witness? Yes he was!!!! prey hunting. Since we speaking of pedophiles and the bible.

As a female and the mother of daughters and a granddaughter - EWWWWWWWWWWW What the fuck is wrong with him. I hope to Zeus and the FSM that they drive that asshole out of town. He is scary freaking ignorant and a threat to anyone not white or male.

Dude, everyone is trying to get into pedophilia. If swathes of people are not actualy committing pedophilia, they are still pedophiles on the psychological level. Just check in your own city: How many people are registered sex offenders who have attacked children? Five? Ten? Fifteen? VERY common in any city.

It has been in western culture since forever, and it has survived all these thousands of years, because of traditionalism, reckless social inclusion, earnest religion and moral relativism.

So yeah, I am not surprised that the GOP is just a pedo-fest of diaper diddlers and male high school soccer coaches who insist on showering with athletes to "build cohesion and a sense of family".

Our society is mostly made of deranged idiots and is defined by morally depraved behavior. Adults are allowed to socialize with children with a large degree of freedom on how they affect those children, and federal law ALLOWS people in their teen years to have sex with adults to the same extent that two adult nymphomaniacs can have sex.

So naturally, you have these scenarios where adults are getting romantic and/or sexual beneath their age group. Our society is f'ed up because of too many deranged, stupid people.

We need to start REMOVING these people from society. I don't care if they're caught young, or old. They are part of the meta-problem. They are traumatizing children and they gotta go. We need better legislation on this stuff.

Oh, and did I mention that we need to kick out orthodox/conservative religion? I am very much for freedom of all kinds, but there HAS to be reasonable limits. Religion teaches idiotic, twisted and generally excretory ideas that bring down society.

And, this pervert is running for office???

While he's technically right that men married girls as young as 12, Jewish law states that boys become men at 13. So, we're mostly talking about teens marrying at a time when the average lifespan was, what? 35?

Another instance of how disgusting the bible can be. How many people became or will become atheists because they actually read the sick rag? So let's see if the attempt to normalize pedophilia gains any traction. Won't happen.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:135553
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.