Agnostic.com

11 11

LINK Whoopi Goldberg kicks guest off 'The View' - CNN Video

There's a word for people who don't understand how insulting they are to others. In this case, I'm talking about FOX News' Judge Jeanine Pirro. The word is narcissist.

Edit: To clarify, she accused Whoopi of having "Trump Derangement Syndrome". Afterwards, she claimed to be hurt to be so badly "treated" as a guest. If you ask me, anyone who can support a politician who's a proven racist, homophobe, misogynist and communist sympathizer would seem to be the one who's actually deranged.

godef 7 July 20

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

All vocal Trump apologists are lying, aggressively irrational, propagandistic people who have long since lost all of their honor and integrity.

Good for Whoppi, I love it.......

All I can think about what Whoopi did is, Awesome.

Pirro's lucky they were on-air and that was all Whoopi did.
These fucking foxtards are pathetic crybabies, just like their boy.
I fucking LOVE that The View is pissing off so many of those assholes.

Whoopi has never ever been afraid to tell it lik3e it is, that's why I have always liked her!

I think Pirro is a freaking deluded prima donna.

Here, in Westchester county, NY...is not liked at all. She was the District Attorney.

I always respected her. Now even more. You go, Guinan!

Finally something worth watching on the view and I missed it ....dag nab it! Go the Whoopster!!!

I actually do not believe that Donald is what you call communist sympathizer, after all Russia is no longer a communist country, it has not been that for many years. It is now very similar to the US. Russia is govern by the oligarchy and the US is govern by big business. But everything that you say about Donald is perfectly true.

Just trying to put some perspective on Twump's current idiocy. Putin was a communist back in the old Soviet Union, and if Jimmy Carter ever did the same thing back then, you can bet the GOP would be all over Jimmy as a communist sympathesizer, but today's GOP is apparently OK with it. Incredible hypocrites.

Wow, it’s refreshing to see a political thread that doesn’t devolve into tu quoque about Obama and Hillary, or accusations of racism or ignorance. This is my first post, won’t be my last. Happy to be here 🙂

Whoopi rocks!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:135678
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.