Agnostic.com

7 0

Do you think agnostics other common ground?

If so, what? Please comment more categories.

• 3 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 1 vote
  • 2 votes
  • 3 votes
JustLuAnn 7 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Assuming that the world other is really offer, I would suggest a paradox. No, by nature they have nothing in common and yes by definition they all have doubts. In this forum we discuss our doubts and express our differences and lack of commonality. Hopefully, we let the words speak for themselves and avoid argument. None of us have to justify what believe and disbelieve. But often we do. That's what makes us human.

Sorry posted this at 4 am. It won't let me edit that I can find.

all humans have common ground

I live in the deep South. Most folks here have nothing in common with me. It's as if I'm an old hippy in redneck hell. Wait, I am an old hippy. T

lol well, I feel the same but we all have more in common than you might realise. I hate trying to fit in but its still true.

Your question makes no sense. Could you please rephrase it?

So sorry it was early am . I left out the word "have" and you're quite right.

Not all will have same common ground due to various reasons...
Culture, ethnicity, gender, preferences, voting party affiliation on and on and on...
May be some overlap here and there.

You need to rephrase this question.

Ditto.

Tried. Can't find a way to delete or edit it.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13847
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.