Agnostic.com

7 0

Interesting.

[chicagotribune.com]

Bam85 6 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

7 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I find the above link interesting but not surprising as Trump is a business man and knows way more about stimulating the economy than that ultra left wing idiot Obama. I think Trump is a far better leader so far than what we’ve had for the last 8 years. Unfortunately most of the people on this website seem to be raving left wing nuts but there are a few conservatives and you obviously are one of them.

The capitalist system is a system similar to a forest system as a beginning. After the Second World War, this regime was created and it was found that another must be destroyed to build itself. Therefore, there were resources supported by many of them, but the main source was the destruction of the eastern world. Israel was created to create a permanent war. Other entities have been created in the east to continue depleting resources in the east to build the West. But recently there are not many resources and the number of those who do not believe in the conflict in the East has increased. Therefore, resources from the East must be exhausted in other ways, including the renewal of internal conflicts in the east. Trump did not stop at this point, but used it with racism to frighten other parties that he would not stand with them but would stand against them and then began his contradictory trips, for example, visited Saudi Arabia and from them to Israel to pray on the Wailing Wall. Thus, he made new contracts based on the new conflicts brought about by the Western capitalist system, and you may recall that he was taken from the Saudi king's billions and returned to the United States on that journey. So yes I think it's true that it revived the US economy but I think it also brought destruction to the West in the near future. Talking politically in English is difficult so I used google translator. I hope that you will understand my writing.

This commentary is by a Republican partisan and it doesn't appear to be anything but propaganda. The author is Stephen Miller CNN - you know I don't think there is a Stephen Miller at CNN, he's that guy - you know Jeff Sessions buddy?

jeffy Level 7 Jan 9, 2018

Opps, Wrong Stephen, but I think they are pretty much the same guy. There are many purposeful misstatements in the article.

This article reminds me of a wolf in sheeps clothing. I like trump coz he makes plain all that's wrong with democracy. you don't need a great president you need all 5 levels of govt to be great at the same time for 20 years straight in order to right your ship

No mention of inflation when talking about raising family incomes by $1000. Is that per year? So, less than $100 per month? How does that compare to previous years? What about per income level? Is it a case of people should be happy with the crumbs falling off the masters' table? What about that time Trump was sued because of his treatment of minority tenants?

[fortune.com]

Stephen Moore and the Heritage Foundation are part of the Right Wing political faction. Very conservative bias BTW.

Hmmm.... it makes you think. I'm still going to sit back and watch and see where this goes. It's all spooky to me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13871
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.