Agnostic.com

5 5

QUESTION Are you smarter than a 5th Grader?

Apparently the Commander Oompah Loopah is not...

HeyHiHullo 7 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

5 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Don't think so.

I'm waiting to get my IQ tested. I'm on a year long waiting list. I'm probably not smarter than the average Joe. Some people have told me I'm intelligent, but I just think I'm smart. I know a lot of words many people don't. I'm constantly learning new words. I read my dictionary for Intellectuals. I was reading adult non-fiction in middle school. Right now, I'm taking a 10 minute break from my, "God Delusion" book. It's intense, but a very good read. I consider it my new favorite book.

Shocking... that he scored as highly as he did.

Nope could not fight my way out of a paper paradox even in a hexagonal.

DANG MAN!!! guess you were bored in the middle of nowhere with all those posts!!! Lol
😉

@HeyHiHullo Kind of lucky retired at a young age. I do not have a mortgage home is paid off. I am working on writing a novel got stalled during the kids winter break from school. Still have to get geared up to start writing again. Sometimes writing poems gets me going writing again. I know what I want to write but am trying to do it logically. Have read tons of novels, not all authors work with a logical progression.

LOL probably not 😛

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13886
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.