Agnostic.com

32 4

What do you read for pleasure/fun?

Not the books you read for school, work or to make a point but just simply for enjoyment.

Crimson67 8 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

32 comments (26 - 32)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I read almost anything except true crime. Several of my friends are NY Times bestselling authors. My most read genres are sci fi, fantasy, mil sci go, and urban fantasy.

In my reading days it was Agatha Christie, PG Wodehouse, Ian Flemming, Dennis Wheatley, Asimov, Heinlen, et al.
Now it is about to change because I've been living on a diet of Facebook inanity and insanity. 🙂

Spy novels. David Baldacci is good. Also good courtroom drama a la John Grisham.

J.K Rawling: The Causal Vacancy & The Cuckoo’s Calling

I read crime, serial killers etc.

have been reading lots of rudyard kipling . much fun and great historical and cultural references. also shantaram by roberts . incredible story also set in india. lastly on the science side sapiens by harari. the anathema to religion and bigotry

Playboy magazine. Does looking at the pictures count??

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13948
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.