Agnostic.com

2 1

So when I was at Unemployment yesterday I was eavesdropping on a clutch of lesbian Latinas. All were in their 20s. I got the impression that they had all worked together at the same place and had all been let go together but I never heard why. They were loud and laughed a lot. They didn't seem to upset being out of work. Except for one of them who really looked like a 15 year old boy, they were all pretty feminine looking and dressed to make the most of their figures. Two of them were an obvious couple, lots of touching and deep eye contact.

Weirdly, a lot of their conversation was about "switching" which clearly seemed to mean dropping girls in favor of boys for a while. I never knew that was a thing, that someone would just turn around and not be gay anymore. They were discussing one friend in particular who was not there who had switched a few months ago and they all agreed that she was probably not going to switch back. I'm sort of wondering if this was a social phenomenon unique to this particular group of women.

I don't even feel that bad for listening in because A.) they were quite loud, B.) I was bored and C.) it provided insight into a odd cultural quirk that I had never suspected.

SKDeitch 7 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

2 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Ok, I added text formatting to the FAQ page.

Admin Level 9 Jan 10, 2018

This "issue" was that one paragraph started with 4 spaces... which tells our parser to format it with courier font (complexity) sorry. We should write a better doc sometime soon.

Admin Level 9 Jan 10, 2018
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:13974
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.