Agnostic.com

29 8

How important is a great kisser to you in a relationship?

I won't start a poll, because there are so many answers out there. But to me having someone who is an amazing kisser is very important, I love someone who can kiss gently with a little tease of tongue, someone who can kiss me and make my knees weak and so I feel like I am melting

I once started in a relationship with a man that was such an amazing kisser, though unfortunately besides his cheeky grin, was the only good quality about him.

I don't think I could be in a relationship without amazing kissing first, or at least someone willing to learn. What I loathe is when a man sticks his tongue right down your throat to the point where you gag.

And apologise if it sounds like I have kisses one million men, I actually haven't, A conversation with someone recently got me thinking about it.

And to be honest I think women are the most amazing kissers, soft and teasing.

So how important is it to you?

Sacha 7 Jan 9

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

29 comments (26 - 29)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Very. so much so I have remained friends with someone that is otherwise compatible and stopped it there

So basically what you said was apart from the other things you think a person should have for a relationship with you, the person should also be a great kisser. 🙂

Yes to be in a relationship with me the person needs to be a great kisser. For me.

Needs to be like a dance.
Twirl one way, then the other, light sucking back and forth... nibbling the lip etc...
😛

I don't know about kissing men. I've never kissed a man so I don't really have an informative opinion. Short quick kisses are my favorite. The thought of tougue feels inorganic to me. Even the thought of it is a bit a turn off for me.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14037
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.