Agnostic.com

1 0

Where is everyone from? if you're not from the Great U-S-A...what do you think of all our crazy?

Pfr1998 5 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

1 comment

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I'm From San Antonio, Texas, But I was born at Ft. Belvior Virginia and lived in the DC area until I was 8. I have lived here in Texas since then, with one year in Germany ( My Dad was there for 4) I went to boarding school after the first year in Germany.
Texas can be like a another planet. There are great people all over religious and not. but the divide is greater now thanks to Trump more than ever. People treat people with accents born here 3rd 4th 5th generation like they don't belong....it could all go either way but I truly believe people have the chance to wake up and make dumpft a one termer

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14088
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.