Agnostic.com

36 8

What's for dinner?

Yes, I'm a little bored and hungry...

Crimson67 8 July 27

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Is it a good idea than to ask what others eat? It would make me even more hungry. Anyway, cabbage, bell pepper, mushrooms, beans, a hand full of brown rice. I guess that's all. No meat today. Still pretty healthy I'm told.

Gert Level 7 Aug 1, 2018

Made a big stir fry, didn’t take a pick in the bowl but we had peppers, sqush, onions, mushrooms, eggplant and carrots... vegetarian stir fry sauce, tumeic, ginger, pepper and soy sauce... served with sticky rice.

Fresh cod, lentls, mushroom, quinoa, brussell sprouts in soy sauce .

Molé tempeh with yellow rice.

Molé didn't turn out as I would have hoped, anybody have a bombproof molé recipe?

Tempeh gives me trouble... I need the help with that stuff, tried to make ribs, not delicious... but it was the chef😟

Working tonight so early tea of ham salad and a bowl of cereal when I get in. Living the culinary dream this end! lol

Footy season nearly here 🙂

ipdg77 Level 8 July 28, 2018

Gee @Crimson67 ... You really started a great thread here. I have not check all replies yet, maybe you have said this, not sure... What did you have for dinner??

I've just saw it few messages below.. Korean. Ok, nice !!!

Carne asada tacos and queso fundido

I had some chicken from the always delicious Zaxbys.

@Crimson67 Yeah I've had some bad Zaxbys but the one here in Greer is pretty consistently good.

Take out

@Crimson67 any pizzeria in town.

i was going to make hamburgers, a green vegetable not yet chosen (maybe broccoli or zucchini), onions and maybe some potatoes, but we both have the runs today and just got back from urgent care, so we're now on the brat diet -- except we have no bananas, so it's the rat diet -- except i don't like applesauce so for me, the rt diet.

g

Whaaa my Pokí is all gone...

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:141257
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.