• 56 votes
  • 57 votes
  • 10 votes
  • 1 vote
  • 11 votes
  • 19 votes
PeppermintDreads 7 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

42 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Two big dogs and a large tom cat. Funny putting in kids 😛

One rather large, very intelligent, vocal, and rambunctious cat who is full of personality. Meet Fujita The Cat (named after the tornado scientist Dr. Ted Fujita, who invented the F0-F5 scale for rating tornado strength -- Fujita is an F5 cat!!)

Man, what a GREAT name for a chaotic kitten!!!

Used to have ferrets, but I wasn't able to keep them when my wife and I separated (and I miss them every single day). In the past, I've had cats, dogs, assorted rodents, terrapins, fish, exotic tropical watersnails, a pony and, very briefly, a goat.

(I also have four imaginary rabbits - Misty, Ralphie, Lex and Leonie. How I came to have them is quite a long story, but they're excellent pets and cost nothing to keep.)

Jnei Level 8 Jan 10, 2018

Yep - lovely creatures. Always fun, eager to amuse and extremely intelligent!

Watching them trying to work out what each other are is hilarious. "Well, it's basically the same sort of thing as me, but not... oh well, let's cause CHAOS!!!!!"

Alaskan malamute dog, 3 year old daughter. Oh and an aquarium! lol

One miniature pinscher.

4 female chihuahuas different sizes mind you are my foster kids while in my sister's home. I am going to miss them when out of Maryland. In Vegas there is this cat that made out his work office in an enclosed section next to the garage. dogs and cats love me... specially the females. But I am not a master or slave to none right now.

Ferrets, Rabbits, a cat, Rottweiler lab mix and a kelpie, ducks, chickens, twins.

Three house cats and now a possible fourth (quarantined in the garage), five snakes, a hedge hog, and freshwater fish.

I like to consider the birds in my yard pets, but delude myself. They are wild things that simply enjoy a free meal ticket.

Zster Level 8 Jan 10, 2018

Currently one cat, one chicken, and four neon tetras.

skado Level 9 Jan 10, 2018

Grown girls 22 and 34. German Shepherd and shorthaired grey cat

2 puppies... terrier

Two turtles, two bearded dragons, three dogs, an aquatic frog, and four birds.

Two German shepherds and a half redtick coonhound half yellow lab.

5 dogs 2 cats a parrot and a herd of alpacas. Dont you think you should break this down by agnostic/atheist? 🙂 I forgot the chickens

@BookDeath whippets blessedly do not spit green goo. you have to pay attention to those ears

I have deer, rabbits and a barn cat. Not by choice and not really pets.

I inherited a dog from my wife. More loyal to me then her whole family put together.

None. Interesting that you didn't include "None" as an option.

I love animals and if I had my way I would have a house full of everything. I do have fish that was not on the list. my absolute passion are birds. I would love to have an Amazon or an African grey. I watch YouTube videos of people and their birds for hours on end. I don't know if I'll ever get one because I'm sort of against owning Exotics. Birds are wild animals they're not domesticated,

I have always had cats. My last old cat died November 2016. I had some work done on my house starting in December, then my contractor/worker bee (also son in law) got distracted and completion was delayed. His wife (my daughter) had a baby. When the work was finally completed Feb. 2017 I got Xena. A couple of months ago I got a second cat that turned out to be uber cat aggressive. And then she scratched the grandbaby, so she had to go back. Saturday I brought home a new kitten. Although Xena is mostly pissed still, they can at least be within 2 feet of each other without blood. So I have Xena and Zelda. i have three human children, ages 33, 29, and 25, the youngest has a year old baby, and the oldest is expecting. We had a golden retriever when the children were younger, best dog ever. He was the son I will never give birth to.

Two cats. Spooky was the first, inherited from my oldest daughter. And Hitch, my boy, the lord of the manor, and yes, named after Christopher Hitchens.

Morty and Zoey, brother and sister. Morty looks like a Maine Coon, but can't be entirely cuz Zoey looks like an ordinary tiger. Children? yikes

godef Level 7 Jan 10, 2018

6 Pet Rats and a Chiweenie dog.

MoniB Level 6 Jan 10, 2018

Rats are the best!! They're illegal here as pets. :'(

That is very sad. To me they are like tiny dogs. My dog sleeps on my lap and rats sleep on my shoulder.

And a pond with freshwater fish and a tropical marine aquarium with fish who are over 21 years old.The book says they don't live that long in the wild.

My cat has an interesting history: He was born feral in Arizona, but his mother wasn't. So she took him and his siblings to a human house. He still has scars on his back from when he came off worst in an interview with a bobcat. My former neighbour was in IT and travelled. They took him back to Paris France (I have all his documents). He has seen vets in America, France and Germany and now in the UK.

But he doesn't like human kids and he needs a lot of attention. So, when they had their second sprog, he wouldn't go indoors.

At first he would just come around for attention - then for food - then to sleep. Then he objected when I put him out at night.

Then my neighbour said "We can see what is happening. Would you like to have him?"

Sacha - say something for the people on here!!!

ONLY TIME HE DOESN'T TREAD ON THE KEYBOARD!

I have a black and white kitty, his name is Felix.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14145
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.