Agnostic.com

4 4

As an Angostic Humanist commitment to the use of critical reason, factual evidence, and scientific methods of inquiry, rather than faith and mysticism (or propaganda), in seeking solutions to human problems and answers to important human questions - I am very pleased that Senator Diane Fienstien released the transcript of the Fusion GPS testimony. Now republicans like Chuck Grassley can't manipulate us by controlling the story and offering only select snippets of the truth to shop his narrative.

MrLink 8 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

English please. You lost me on the first sentence, "As an Agnostic Humanist commitment to the use of critical reason..." Did you mean to say, "As an Agnostic Humanist committed to the use of critical reason..."?

Yes sir, I did... Committed to

Unlike Grassley, Feinstein did the moral and patriotic thing!

Grassley and all those henchmen for Trump are toads. Especially those like Lindsey Graham who correctly identified and loudly called out Trump as a fraud and an intellectual infant during the campaign and now act as an apologist, or worse, for him. Never Trump!

Damn right. Cheers to Diane Feinstein.

Diane Feinstein is a bad ass! The country needs more people like her in Congress.

I agree with all of these. Respectfully, I don't see the relationship between the first clause and the second clause of your introductory sentence. People who are religious as well as those of us who are skeptics should be equally grateful for Senator Feinstein's release of the report. We all have a stake in seeing to it that our democracy is autonomous. We all have a stake in knowing that our President is not subject to influence from foreign nations with questionable motives. We all have a stake in honesty and sunshine on our nation's political deliberations. Being non-religious neither diminishes nor enhances those civic interests.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14149
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.