Agnostic.com

14 17

NASA just released these some images of Jupiter taken by the Juno spacecraft, the highest resolution, most color detailed to date. Source: NASA/JPL-Caltech/SwRI/MSSS/SPICE/Gerald Eichstädt

JesusOrtega21 5 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

14 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Beautiful. Some look like impressionist paintings. 🙂

Betty Level 8 Jan 10, 2018

Looks like a (Fabergé egg) how incredible that is.

Just love living in a golden age of space exploration. And love how almost every new probe and instrument finds stuff we weren't expecting. What a tine to be alive.

WOW! Beautiful! Ahh ... the beauty of the universe! Awe inspiring!

Magnificent! ...it’s beyond belief to acknowledge there are people today preaching and practicing the same creation myths concocted by humans who ‘knew’ our world was flat … and everything revolved around them..

Varn Level 8 Jan 10, 2018

very cool

Beautiful. I think I might make one my wallpaper. I love 'em.

Gohan Level 7 Jan 14, 2018

Compared to the size of our home earth this gaseous orb is monstrous

Beautiful, thank you.

Awesome! Thanks for posting.

OK Nasa, you got better pictures than I did. But I got pictures of when there was a storm in the southern hemisphere!! All bottom rings totally missing!! OK, so I only have a five inch. Refractor I mean - what'd you think I meant?

Breathtaking. Thanks for sharing.

I never thought I would live to see anything like it thank you. It's truly beautiful.

Cool! Thanks for posting!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14222
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.