Agnostic.com

9 3

If the world we live in is habitable, and hell is fire, then heaven should be freezing cold right?

Bam85 6 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

9 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Depends on your religion. In some religions Hades (hell from some other religions), is freezing cold.

It seems religions that arise in desserts have a hot kind of hell, and the religions that originate in cold places have a freezing kind of hell (Hades). Teh religion of the ancient Greeks and Romans originated from northern climates, so they had a Hades instead of a Hell.

in either case, all religiohns tend to see heaven as having a perfectly comfortable temperature, that is if they have both an after life for those who were good and bad. The Greeks and Romans had everyone goiing to Hades regardless of how they behaved in life.

If that's true there is no way I'm going to heaven. I'm so Goddamm tired of cold weather.

While you guys are figuring out if your going to heaven or hell. I'm going to Tahiti

Only on the dark side....lol.

70°.

If you are agnostic, you should know better that there is no hell or heaven

Didn't someone do the math and show that heaven would be hotter than hell?

well look at the top of a mountain

Logically, yes.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14260
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.