Agnostic.com

4 3

This is a great channel, with many different topics, & usually, a very droll sense of humor...not all are narrated with this voice!

phxbillcee 10 Jan 10

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

4 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

I appreciate that, but the fact of the British accent had me feeling, yet again, here’s another nation educating themselves and their youth on the realities of life… While here in the US I instantly envisioned the local hostility and heated school board meeting if a teacher presented that to their class. Can you imagine, a process basic to all life being kept a secret, because it threatens myths…

Varn Level 8 Jan 11, 2018

That's one of the reasons I've become an "activist-atheist" over the last number of years. I was much more passive in my approach & outlook, but that changed as the religious right started to interfere in so many different spheres.

Thanks for sharing. I am not a science/math person, however it explained evolution, genetics and DNA so even I could comprehend it Liked the visuals-clear and concise. Not all of us are science/math geeks.

That's one of the big reasons I'm such a fan. I a "lay-geek", so often to get it in simplified form helps me to understand more complex explanations later.

Terrific! I've subscribed to the channel. Thanks for sharing.

You're very welcome. I really like this channel & they have a ton of content.

Great video! Now I have something new to share with my niece and nephews next time I'm babysitting. Thanks for sharing.

Nena Level 6 Jan 11, 2018

See above! LOL

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14271
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.