Agnostic.com

38 2

What's the most romantic gesture someone's carried out on your behalf?

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

38 comments (26 - 38)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

She peed in my ear canal

That's romantic ?

@Cast1es Yup

@Stevil

Why would I have someone pee in my ear canal if I had an ear infection? Totally illogical

My ex fiancee and I had a long distance relationship. It was my birthday weekend and I flew out to Arizona to visit my cousins and came back on my birthday. I was dog tired and it was around 5 in the morning when I came home. I passed out and woke up a couple hours later with her climbing into my bed. She took off work for 3 days and we spent the rest of the weekend together. That's literally the only "romantic" thing anyone has ever done for me. Unfortunately, as a male you're expected to do romantic things not receive them.

Sorry that’s been your experience. I love leaving love notes or sending sexy texts to the man in my life. Hoping to eventually find someone who appreciates that

I'm also sorry that's been your only experience, I believe that relationships should be partnerships and I know that there are many women out there who believe that their partner should be as spoiled as they are.

The love of my life , loved the concept that I was pulling myself up by my bootstraps , so to speak , and decided he could help me out with what I was trying to accomplish , and making it fun and sexy while we were doing it .

I had a boyfriend who loved taking pictures of all kinds of flowers when we went on trips or hiking. The thing was this: He called every kind of flower he saw, my name. 🙂

Awww !

Playing bass.

That's not how that works, just saying...

I woke up on Christmas morning during a road trip to the west with my daughter, her boyfriend, and my boyfriend to find a Christmas present on my pillow..a pearl necklace!

While I was away in college, someone used Craigslist to find a random person to deliver me my favorite pie for my birthday.

A guy climbed up to the second floor of my house in the middle of the night to be with me. It seemed romantic at the time......

My ex spouse was very good to me when I suffered a herniated disc.

I can’t think of any at the moment.

Had a surprise anniversary party for us

"No act of kindness goes unpunished."

I moved 2 weeks ago 5 flight hours away and someone is already planing to come for my birthday next month. Been 16 years for us on and off. But she is a good friend for life. I wished she was here with me last night since I went salsa dancing and her presence I always miss in the dance floor, somehow even when there is no romance we still act like a couple and yearn toward each other regardless were we are... we had never fought like happen in other relationships, we had not found a way to quit... to the point of me not contacting her for 6 months and her brother died and I was the first person she called. We don't sleep together anymore, we had gotten old in those 16 years but we have this thing that won't leave us. Is Not Love but to us is Ironic and Romantic! But since what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas... I will not please me until my birthday, just in case.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:142928
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.