Agnostic.com

8 4

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

8 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

ah good so not the paedophiles then good to know

weeman Level 7 July 31, 2018

Next they will blame the children

Marine Level 8 July 31, 2018

I am sure they will....

That's the natural position of any man who doesn't want to clean up the corrupt Good Old Boy's club.

Sounds like something the orange fondling father would say, LOL!

I’ve personally known four male friends, different ages, different backgrounds, grew up in different places who were molested by RC priests. Blaming women for such a widespread practice is disgusting. Perhaps the Church should wake up and allow priests to marry, or at least sanction consensual sex.

PenLOP Level 7 July 29, 2018

The Catholic Church blames women for everything, going all the way back in their history to Eve.

Yes this was Cardinal Burke, or should that be Berk ( as in cockney rhyming slang Berkley Hunt) back in 2015, the same silly twat who has said abortion should be a capital offence, that the Pope knows less about catholicism than he Burke the nerk does and that the Pope should have been honest and told that little boy his father was writhing in agonising hell fire forever, because that is what is happening to him and that all homosexuals are paedophiles. He I believe is also on record as saying that it would be better for gays to commit suicide as God is more likely to allow a suicide out of Hell, than a sodomite, becaus they at least had made an effort to try and stop sinning.
He is a bucket full of charm that one.

I am at the point of I don't care if you believe in the catholic teachings but if you walk into one of their buildings for worship and give money you are complicit with all of its leaders misbehaviors.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:143047
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.