Agnostic.com

57 11

Pffftttt.... there aren't enough sarcastic people here.

If I said this to you in real life, my face would look like this: 😐

I have to hold back with people who don't know me too well. My husband and I are very sarcastic. Most of my family is sarcastic.

Can you handle sarcasm? And, are you sarcastic too?

silvereyes 8 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

57 comments (51 - 57)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

No way?!!!

Hmmm.... I don't think i can handle sarcasm very well and I'm probably more sarcastic then most. It reminds me of tit for tat and how we tend to.snap back with an answer and not rethink what we're going to say.

My cousin's children met my entire family (my siblings and their kids) for the first time. Their comment "OMG these are our people!". They'd never known people who gave and received sarcasm with so little confusion!

Aaaaah, but you make up for the rest of us !!!!!!! LOL. 😉

I use sarcasm for humor or to prove a point. I have also used it to sting or cut another person when I'm angry at them or plain old don't care. I often say to people "You're a member of that 'hold my beer' family, aren't you?" then they'll smile thinking I just acknowledged their membership in an exclusive group. Most people around here aren't that bright apparently.

Goodness me, I love sarcasm, as I think I am a bit of a smart alec sometimes. I would love to have a conversation with you and your hubby, all the way across the world. I am near the bottom in New Zealand, nice and peaceful here. I am retired. but not dead yet, just waiting for a non existent god to take me to the lake of fire or the other place promised to people who suck up to him.
Try alanmcp@xtra.co.nz if you wish to hear from the deep south. regards Alan

Goodness me, I love sarcasm, as I think I am a bit of a smart alec sometimes. I would love to have a conversation with you and your hubby, all the way across the world. I am near the bottom in New Zealand, nice and peaceful here. I am retired. but not dead yet, just waiting for a non existent god to take me to the lake of fire or the other place promised to people who suck up to him.
Try alanmcp@xtra.co.nz if you wish to hear from the deep south. regards Alan

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14319
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.