Agnostic.com

16 1

That's HOT

Aside from physical characteristics, what do you find irresistible about a potential/current lover?

jennifool629 4 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

16 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Humor, kindness, a relaxed personality

Intelligence, humor, good manners & romance.

Carin Level 8 July 30, 2018

Intelligence, humor, good manners & romance.

Carin Level 8 July 30, 2018

If she quotes from/knows of at least 6 different science fiction/fantasy/superhero films, series, or books that I love. Bonus points for Firefly or Battlestar Galactica (2003) references. I'm a huge nerd.

Nerd!!! Kindness and respect for others especially vulnerable people, animals and plants.

Outgoing and curious about the world. Also she asked me about phone number, Just met her today and we;'see what happens

Determination and Passion.

Kindness and a good sense of humour

Their attitude toward sex and ability to laugh at themselves.

Intelligence, how they treat others, their willingness to give time to the community.

Honesty.

their brain

That we just seem to "get" each other. And that there's more and more about this person that I want to keep finding out about.

An issue with authority, a sense of justice, a sense of humor, disdain for uptight accepted standards of behavior and appearance, disdain for the oppression of the lower class, and amazing intelligence.

Definitely a good attitude about life, kindness, passion, sense of humor, and honesty... everything else is icing on the cake. ?

Musical talent.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:143264
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.