Agnostic.com

28 16

Who has read the comments on Agnostic.com's facebook ad?

Agnostic.com's facebook ad came scrolling through my feed so I clicked on the comments. Wow!! Mostly christains talking mad smack about the site and about us. Quoting bible verses, being judgemental, spouting hate...you know, christian behavior.

helionoftroy 7 July 30

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

28 comments (26 - 28)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

It was the Facebook ad that first brought me over here back in December. But I never looked at the comments until I saw the ad again sometime later. I took one look at them then. They're pretty pathetic.

You gotta take social media comments, even those here on the ag, with a lotta salt.

zeuser Level 9 July 30, 2018

We are here, why read ad? We know what is going on here. You are constantly quoting the bible to prove a point that you don't believe in the bible... constantly critic of church and religion. That is what going on here. Daily.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:143791
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.