Agnostic.com

11 4

I just joined and I'm looking to make friends! I'm friendly and enjoy all sorts of conversation, so if you're also interested in making friends, shoot me a message!

Bea228983 2 Jan 11

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

11 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Hello, welcome to the site. explore and add to the community. Glad to have you here. You might want to do your profile.

You’ll find plenty of friendly, talkative people here. Have fun!

skado Level 9 Jan 12, 2018

ill b friends with anyone who is friends with me. I am frank so don't ask a question you don't want to hear my answer for.im reasonably intelligent and friendly and I think easy to talk too. welcome bea

Welcome aboard!

Welcome! Enjoy and have fun.

Sacha Level 7 Jan 12, 2018

I joined a few days ago, I love it that the answers to hard questions are taken seriously and not answered with “you need god in your life” haha. I’d like to think I’m somewhat intelligent, but it’s true, the more you learn the less you know. I’m glad I can, at least online, surround myself with people that think critically and appreciate new thoughts.

Welcome to Thunderdome!

Welcome to the group. I consider this one big group of friends. I joined 31 Dec. And because you enjoy all sorts of conversation you will have a ball here, as that's what we do best!

Welcome aboard! There's no shortage of conversation here!

Welcome to the realm of the realistic.

Welcome to our little place and may you find fun and enlightenment among all of us. You are among friends of all ages.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14505
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.