Agnostic.com

53 3

What’s your favorite kind of candy bar?

I’m a sucker for Cookies ‘n’ Cream bar.

EmeraldJewel 7 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

53 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Halvah. I also like mint chocolate M&M's

I would rather have a peanut butter cup

GwenC Level 7 Aug 1, 2018

Mounds.......It even sounds kind of sexy.

Cadbury dark chocolate bars. I have to have a little taste (some days a big taste) of dark chocolate every day.

Ghirardelli Twilight (72%); followed by Vosges Naga bar. Back in the day, I adored 10:30 bars which are no longer made.

Zster Level 8 Aug 1, 2018

Dark Belgian chocolate (Trader Joe's)...

Anything with dark chocolate or cocoa.

Original Toblerones and Lindt truffles.

While I like many of the choices mentioned, most would change their answer if they tried one of these.

JimG Level 8 Sep 9, 2018

lindt truffles??? "look at the little girly man" i need to pump u up with some baby ruths...hanz and franz reference

@IamBane great insult my manliness and make me feel old. You are brutal.

I stock up on the truffles around Christmas. There's always someone I neglected to buy a gift for. The size of the bag I give them speaks volumes.

@JimG ....yeah, i do to...just fuckn wit ya a bit

@IamBane I assumed that. No problem.

I can only rarely eat sugar, but I love a Hershey Bar with Almonds and have a weakness for peanut M&M's. Love the nuts. ♥

Milky way. Yum.

Herhseys Special Dark

Hershey's milk choclate for me. I actually prefer it to the expensive imported chocolates. Feels better biting it--maybe it's harder.

Not a candy bar per se, but I love Baclava!

I had a wisdom tooth pulled about 15 years ago. I think it was my sweet tooth as well....

Oh no!!!

I really enjoy frozen mini snickers ?

Milky Way Midnight.
Ghirardelli Dark Chocolate, filled w/raspberry.
Totally tied.

I consider candy bars things like Snickers, Baby Ruth, etc. Of that type, Snickers is my fav. However, I also love chocolate and while there are lots of good ones out there, Hershey's milk chocolate is my favorite, but I also like various dark chocolates. This is not the simple question it seems. LOL!

Anything dark chocolate with almonds (or any nuts).

Don't eat much candy nowadays but before it was Almond Joy, Mounds, Snickers, and Mr Goodbar.

I don't really like candy bars.
But I do love some dark chocolate with some red wine.

Wunderbar!

cadburys fruit n nut

Twix, Twix, and more Twix!!!

It's a tossup between gummy (worms, bears, whatever) and Skittles. The key features are a little bit of tartness, and a lot of fruit(-ish) flavoring.

Baby ruth...come on yall!!!!

i don't eat candy because i am diabetic but if i were to indulge and had access i would have a skybar and some joyva jells, along with some halva. anything with dark chocolate and either mandarin orange or raspberry jelly inside works for me. milk chocolate leaves me cold. hershey's, ick.

g

Old Jamaica. They don't make it anymore.

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145175
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.