Agnostic.com

34 8

Which accent do you like the most/ find the most sexy, and which one grinds on your nerves?

Im in love with both the New York and Boston accents, I could listen to them talk all day!
I find the southern accent both sexy and funny at the same time. I have a friend who lives in Georgia and everytime we talk we just laugh at each other lol. Bless their hearts 😉

My most favourite accent comes from one man, now every Aussie and Kiwi will know this man, he makes ladies go week at the knees and giggle like school girls just by talking. HIs name is Manu feildel and he is a judge on My Kitchen Rules Australia and now MKR New Zealand 🙂 He is French but has lived in Aussie for a long time so now his accent his mostly French mixed with a bit of Australian. You can hear him here

For some reason I also love a Bahamas/Jamaica/Central American Caribbean one. Ohhhlala

Sacha 7 Jan 12

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

34 comments (26 - 34)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

My Spanish accent is annoying now....when I was young and pretty every guy said it was lovely. LOL

Being English, I'm too prejudiced to say !

lol

Saoirse Ronan has the most amazing accent ever.

the accent in this video is really a confusing blend

I love Iranian accents the most I think. The accent that I find most revolting is a Wisconsin accent. Mine is pretty ugly too though. Texas twang here.

I once interviewed a young woman who grew up in Vietnam, then went to Georgia Tech for undergrad and grad school. The combination Vietnamese/Southern accent was the sexiest thing I had ever heard, but she was 100% unqualified for the job. Another guy in my company hired her into a different department. I don't believe he was thinking with the right head when he made that decision.

BD66 Level 8 Jan 12, 2018

I don't like high pitched accents, squeaky accidents and drawls. I don't like opera accents but I'm intrigued when I hear deep voices.

I like your accents like the Australians. MMMmmm Norwegians or Swedes because I had lived over there. The Irish accents catches me too!

I like your accents like the Australians. MMMmmm Norwegians or Swedes because I had lived over there. The Irish accents catches me too!

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:14553
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.