Agnostic.com

3 0

LINK 54% of Trump Voters Believe Christians Are The Most Discriminated Religious Group

So these polls continue to offer some mixed messages about our country. On the one hand, there are still plenty of ignorant viewpoints on social issues by many people in our country. But there are also plenty of people who are resisting the president at every turn. I’m not sure Trump will make it four years, but if we keep fighting, hopefully we will not have to deal with him for another term.

zblaze 7 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

3 comments

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Maybe, some day, no one will dare to run for President who doesn't at least claim to believe in god ...

oh, wait ...

Well, maybe, some day, Christians will be able to have a special non-profit status so they won't have to pay taxes, even on non-charitable, "member-benefit" activities ...

oh, wait ...

Well, maybe, some day, Christians will be able to keep gays and all such scary Others from joining their churches without penalty ...

oh, wait ...

Well, maybe, some day, Christians will be able to have Bible studies in cabinet meetings, have their top evangelist lie in state in the Capitol rotunda, and get enough conservative judges appointed that they could hope to repeal Roe v. Wade ...

oh, wait ...

And something like 90% think he tells the truth. If these Mid-terms do not take care of the issue, what will it take if he has added protection.

90% of Republicans. I think and sincerely hope the Republican number is shrinking. Otherwise, trump might get away with it. Encourage like-minded people to vote.

I believe it's part of religion to have their members feel discriminated against. It gives them a reason to fight as a group. They always have martyrs also.

You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145530
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.