Agnostic.com

36 6

Bucket List

What is at the top of your bucket list?

Why?

What is holding you back from doing it NOW?

Crimson67 8 Aug 1

Enjoy being online again!

Welcome to the community of good people who base their values on evidence and appreciate civil discourse - the social network you will enjoy.

Create your free account

36 comments (26 - 36)

Feel free to reply to any comment by clicking the "Reply" button.

Couples skinny dipping.

I'm not part of a couple at this time.

@Shelton -- Was the beach embarrassed? I mean, you walking in when it was nude and all....

keep on living

An extended sailing trip across the Atlantic to coastal Europe and Africa is pretty near the top of the bucket list for me.

There is a romance about the time on the ocean, the self-fulfilling work, and the cultural and social encounters that have appealed to me since I was young groing up on middle America.

Stopping me is a complete lack of sailing knowledge, available time and money, and a small crew. (Although I'm working on convincing my partners to join).

Why is a do-list called "bucket-list"? What has a bucket to do with it????

Gert Level 7 Aug 2, 2018

Things to do before you "kick the bucket" (die)

[en.m.wikipedia.org]

Well, weird anyway. Why should I kick a bucket when I have my last project done. I would store him for later use and go to bed to take a nap.

I have had Iceland and the Neolithic sites in Orkney on my bucket list since I was 19. I ticked both off this year.

I think that an extended European road trip will be the next big bucket list item.

It's a good question...... Makes me wonder, have I lived my life too fast?.... Lately I've been feeling like I've seen it all... Nothing in particular left on my bucket list

@Crimson67 Like Billy Joel song says..... You may be right....

I typically don’t list my buckets.

Seeing as much of the world as possible. Everything takes time.

To see the Vikings play in US Bank Stadium

Because they're my team and I want to experience a home game there, although I did see them in the Humphrey-Dome

Lack of money

Hunting deer with an eagle is my number one item. I’m not the proper rank to have eagles. It’s still a Class A Federal Felony lol

PaulD Level 5 Aug 2, 2018

Travel, travel travel...

Back to Asia, America, Alaska, Patagonia... I’ve been to a lot of places for work in the past due to my former career, but I wanna go back and be able to enjoy more. The thing is that when you go to places as a tourist, you are always in a rush because you have a limited time and need to make the most of it. My best experiences where when I actually moved to a place and had all the time I wanted. Tourism is a lie... Still better than sitting at home though ?

Write Comment
You can include a link to this post in your posts and comments by including the text q:145568
Agnostic does not evaluate or guarantee the accuracy of any content. Read full disclaimer.